News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

ATTN: Question for ALL Indie Game Publishers

Started by Kester Pelagius, November 17, 2002, 05:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kester Pelagius

Greetings All,

This post is primarily aimed at anyone out there who is at the buisness end of the role-playing hobby cum industry.

To preface: I am in the process of gathering data for what will be a encyclopedic reference article about the "Role-Playing Game" (See related topic Thread here (RPGnet) and here (The Forge)) and would like to know what sort of numbers, on average, those of you in the industry can disclose about # of units moved.

Not just shipped to warehouse, but actually sold, out the door, into someone's home.  (Or PDFs downloaded, etc.)

What I am looking for are statistics; raw, refined, or otherwise.  Also I'd like opinions about how healthy you feel the industry is at present, where you see it going over the course of the next few years, and what ever other comments you might like to profer.

Thank you.

Feel free to PM or e-mail me if you do not wish to disclose your sensitive buisness information here.

Kind Regards,

Kester Pelagius
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri