Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2018, 08:46:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 158 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SONOVABITCH  (Read 1633 times)
paulmjessup

« on: November 21, 2002, 10:19:39 AM »

Jason-it's paul.(yknow, little old geneva boy who writes stupid fubar'd novels), anyway, i found this today -> http://www.rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_7551.html

I was planning on a rewrite of dreamdancer in the past week or two (got some new character sheets worked out, some basic guidelines and etc.  Lost the original rules and cahracter sheets a while ago, thank god i have good memory), and was going to talk to you about doing DreamDancer through key 20 when I found this whilst browsing some forums.

damnit.

Wish I would've copyrighted Dream Dancer all those many years ago (what is it, like 8 years now since I started work on that game?).  fuck.

Jason L Blair

Nothing is sacred.

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2002, 12:32:14 PM »

Hey, Paul, wassup? Sorry for the delay in response, man.

RE: DreamDancer

Eh, there's plenty of "dream" games around, and more coming. I see no reason for you to not work on DD. For me, it's not concept but execution that matters.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer
paulmjessup

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2002, 12:39:04 PM »

egh, good point.  It's just that alot of the description and concepts seemed almost identical to dreamdancer, royally pissed me off.

But yeah, execution is more important.  I'm not going to give up on it yet, but the uniqueness seems to be gone. que sara sara.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: