News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Electric Ghosts Available

Started by greyorm, August 09, 2001, 01:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greyorm

Yeah!  Electric Ghosts is available NOW!  Right there with the other mini-supplements on the Sorcerer website!  Go get it!  Whoo!
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

Ron Edwards

And a beautiful piece of work it is. Raven not only did the art and format on this one, but also the cover on Clinton's mini-supplement Urge. At the booth at GenCon, people often stopped, glanced harder at the table, and then came over specifically to pick up the copy of Urge and the illustrated handout for Electric Ghosts.

One thing about those mini-supplements: the authors have each provided a REALLY ambitious perspective on the main Sorcerer rules. Humanity concepts, demon concepts, savage rules tweaks, and more. Not one of them is boring ol' setting + adventure.

My mini-supplement, Demon Cops, is being PDF'ed as we speak and therefore will be available in the foreseeable future.

Best,
Ron

Bailywolf

Read the blurb on the Sorcerer site... sounds very cool.  

Made me think of one of my favorite Anime series: Seriel Experiments- LAIN.

Clinton R. Nixon

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I found an un-filmed script for the Incredible Hulk television show on the Web which is a perfect - absolutely friggin' brilliant - adventure for Urge. I'm so writing this this weekend and giving it away with Urge.

Sorry to butt in the EG love-in, but we just started talking about supplements and I got crazy. :smile:
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games