News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

So, how goes the game?

Started by Spooky Fanboy, January 04, 2003, 11:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooky Fanboy

When will it be out? Where's it at now?
Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!

Jason L Blair

Heel, Fanboy, heel. Good boy.

;)
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Spooky Fanboy

*sigh*

For those not in the know, I have made it my personal mission on these forums to seek out those who are adding new and exciting games to the ouvere of rpg's, and encourage them to push on, especially if sounds like something I would be interested in. While that might result in a slant of my efforts towards certain games and away from others, I encourage other people in these forums to shower these other games with their enthusiasm, thus promoting an equal portion of zeal to all developing games. Never let the creators of these games want for enthusiasm, I say! Let all fledgling games blossom in the light of love and hope!

And Jason, while you cannot see me now, know that in my heart of hearts, I am making antler signs with my hands and making raspberry noises with my tongue in your general direction. ;-) And get back to work on Modern Myths, you layabout!

Spooky Fanboy-
now hurrying off to work on that supplement for Ron. Oops!

GreatWolf

Spooky, you can shower me with as much enthusiasm and excitement as you want.   :-)

Status:  I diverted attention from the full manuscript to work on the Blood of Haven scenario packet.  Then the holidays hit, including a trip home to Erie.  Plus I just got transferred to a different department at work, so I'm struggling to establish a new routine.  I normally write on Wedesday evenings (so you can yell at me if you see me online), plus I hope to squeeze in extra writing time as well as time permits.

Of course, what would be helpful is ongoing playtest feedback.  (Hint hint).  :-D

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf
Seth Ben-Ezra
Dark Omen Games
producing Legends of Alyria, Dirty Secrets, A Flower for Mara
coming soon: Showdown

Spooky Fanboy

QuoteOf course, what would be helpful is ongoing playtest feedback.  (Hint hint).  :-D

Hint duly noted, and readied to be acted on next time my gaming groups have a lull. How soon that will be...ehh. Do my best.