News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Banner Ad/Advertisement "Swap"- Indie RPG Awards

Started by Andy Kitkowski, February 03, 2003, 08:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Hi all, I'm about a day from going live and I need to get some "pre-sponsors", people who will show off how sponsorin's done to people contemplating sponsorship!

So, I need one volunteer (first come, first serve), to provide me with one 468x60 banner (jpg or gif, and animated is fine, too), the URL it should link to, and a 2-3 sentence quick blurb about your game, service or site (for the sponsors page).

Also, you have to help me get the word out about my awards site, including showing me good places to put PR (rpg news sites), and bringing it up with folks on RPG message boards, mailing lists etc that you're involved with.  NOT SPAM, but directed inquiry and enthusiasm (Like "Hey, all of us on this  GAME X (where GAME X is an Indie RPG) mailing list love this Indie RPG, it's up for nomination at the Indie RPG Awards- let's show our support by getting the word out!")

In return, you'll get a year's worth of sponsorship to my site.  I'm charging $25 per banner for the first 10 people who submit, and then boosting the prices after that, so it's a great deal!

Please email me directly with your banner, URL and blurb at this email:
andy @ rpg-awards.com.  (You can see the unfinished front page for this site at www.rpg-awards.com).

I'll post here when the deal's "over".

Thanks!
-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Andy Kitkowski

The deal's still good.  I have one sponsor, looking for one more before I go live. Just to clarify:

1) I'm looking for sponsors that have banners for sites that are already LIVE.  You don't have to have a product ready (it can be coming soon), but I want to link to at least a live site (not a white-background "coming soon" site).

2) Please make that "2-3 sentence blurb" into something more like "1-2 sentences".  Imagine if your product was listed in a catalogue, how the 2-sentence grabber for that would look: "XXXX, the wacky game of interstellar lesbian chef combat. Features the YYYY system, which revolutionizes gaming by using 5 GMs!" Y'know, something like that.

Go-live of www.rpg-awards.com will occour sometime in the next 36 hours.  If I don't get another sponsor by then, the deal is over- Clients will have to pay the regular small donation to sponsor my site.

Thanks!
-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Andy Kitkowski

Deal's covered!  A big thanks to everyone who responded!

-Andy