News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Event Planning Forum

Started by Valamir, February 06, 2003, 12:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

With all the discussions going on about Gen Con and later they'll be some about Demon Con and various different projects and what not...I had a thought that having a seperate forum to discuss Forge related events and projects might be useful.  Historically such discussions have gotten dumped in Site Discussion and currently in Publishing...but in the later case especially I think alot of the talk is really clutter that could hinder someones ability to find good actual publishing related resources.

Good Idea?

xiombarg

Quote from: ValamirWith all the discussions going on about Gen Con and later they'll be some about Demon Con and various different projects and what not...I had a thought that having a seperate forum to discuss Forge related events and projects might be useful.  Historically such discussions have gotten dumped in Site Discussion and currently in Publishing...but in the later case especially I think alot of the talk is really clutter that could hinder someones ability to find good actual publishing related resources.
I like it. Like "Connections" it would have to be a forum that people would have to keep an eye on to prevent it from becoming RPG.net (in the worst sense of that, nothing wrong with RPG.net in general), but I think the "Connections" forum has shown it could work.
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT