News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

After the horror

Started by FilthySuperman, August 29, 2001, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FilthySuperman

I'm going to start research on my next project, an expansive simulation on law enforcement which will involve very detailed scenarios where players will have to concentrate on procedure. For a long time I've wanted to play a game where the players couldn't hack n slash everything in sight, even if they had the ability. I'm pretty excited about it, though I'm sure it will take a very long time.  Which brings me to the point..

If any of you out there know of any good resources for law enforcement information (besides the obvious Police dept. F.B.I. and other agency homepages) that would be a big help. Also I've decided that in order to give this game a "realistic" feel I'm going to go with photography as opposed to "art". So if anyone out there has the urge to be a photographer and would like to to contribute I'd be very appreciative. Any comments, suggestions, or other help would be very appreciated. I'm even considering taking on another writer to help with the game, as I'm expecting it to be a very large project even after editing. If anyone out there is interested in that drop me a line.

Thanks
T.