News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

In needing of art. With a twist.

Started by S.Lonergan, March 22, 2003, 08:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Lonergan

Come child, come sit by the fire. Your parents brought you to me for a reason. You have come to help me. Yes, I know child, I am but an old man.

Hush child, sit down. Have some tea. Its good.

Now child, where were we? Ah! yes. I remember.

Child, your parents tell me you are good with the crayons no? Yes, I thought so. Child, I want you to draw me some pictures.

Pay? Oh no child, dont be silly now. All you get out of this is the satisfaction of helping out someone in need.

Primate Games needs artists for its upcoming release Untitled : A game of modern horror. There is but one catch, we have no money.

The art we are looking for is black and white, any size. Artists call really. But, for free. I realise this is a pretty unfair request. But im making it anyway. In a vain hope of being answered.

You can read more about Untitled at http://www.primategames.cjb.com

Thankyou for taking your time in reading this.

Seamus Lonergan
angered_shrubbery@hotmail.com
Primate Games

laine

Hi.  I downloaded your game and have not yet taken a look at it.  If I suit what you want I'd be interested in doing some pics for ya.  Just letting ya know some one went and took a look.

Thanks,
Paul
Laine Visuals
www.lainevisuals.2ya.com

S.Lonergan

Hey! Sorry for taking so long to reply. I like your work, if your still interested, mail me. My address is in my sig.

-- Seamus

Matt Machell

Paul, I just took a look at your website. Very cool work. I love the swordsman in the rain pictures. Got me thinking of Riddle of Steel. The Pulp stye covers a great too.

-Matt

laine

Hi.  Sorry...I've been away from the computer for a bit and not at the forge.  Thanks for the cool comments.

Right now I just had my art jobs increase about ten fold...at least it feels like that!  I'll have to get back to you about doing some artwork for your game.  Real cool game...I actually think I suit it.

Thanks to Matt too for the nice comments.  Nice to know people are dropping by!

Thanks again,
Paul Laine
Laine Visuals
www.lainevisuals.2ya.com

S.Lonergan

Hey!

Thanks for the compliment, let me know, I really like your artwork but as of now, its too late to include it. But for future supplements, i'll be sure to let you know.

-- Seamus

laine

Sure.  If you feel I suit any future supplements get in contact with me.  Hope yer game takes off!  Good luck.  Like the gritty dark feel...then again look at what I usually illustrate.

Thanks,
Paul
Laine Visuals
www.lainevisuals.2ya.com