News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Universalis site down

Started by Dr O, March 31, 2003, 01:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr O

Hi All,

I don't really know where to put this but it is somewhat related to publishing . . .

The Universalis website is down, and has been down for several days. I checked it out on (I think) Tuesday and thought, "I think I might want to order this game." When I came back to the site (Thursday, I think), I get the message "Bandwidth exceeded."

Is the Universalis site dead? If not, when will it be back up?

Thanks,
John

Valamir

Hi John.  Thanks for your interest.  The site is alive and well.  Unfortuneately our good hosts at Actionroll used up their allotment of bandwidth for the month (which from a certain perspective is a good thing, as it means Universalis and the other sites hosted there generated alot more traffic than expected).  

Nathan assures me that April 1st will bring a new month and the site should be available then.  He's also working on making sure we have enough bandwidth going forward so hopefully won't be a problem again.  

BTW:  there is a dedicated Universalis forum here.  Follow the Independent Game Forums link, and you'll see us down at the bottom.  Stop buy, theres lots of discussions going on.

Ralph.

Dr O

Quote from: ValamirBTW:  there is a dedicated Universalis forum here.  Follow the Independent Game Forums link, and you'll see us down at the bottom.  Stop buy, theres lots of discussions going on.

Thanks Ralph! I did not even see that link.

John

Valamir

For all and sundry, the website is once again available.

Thanks
Ralph