News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

How much time does this damn site suck out of you?

Started by Jason Lee, April 04, 2003, 06:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Lee

I probably toss away an hour or three a day on it.
- Cruciel

Brian Leybourne

Easily that much. I log on every morning at work, and pretty much stay connected the whole day, refreshing and reading new posts whenever I get a spare 5 minutes.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

ScottM

Um, yeah... since it involves work for me as well, I'll plead the fifth :)
Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.

Enoch

Probably an hour depending.  I spend a lot more time on RPGnet simply because there's always new replies.  Here the traffic is slow.

-Joshua
omnia vincit amor
The Enclave

taalyn

Well, I've been on for a week or two, and so far it's been 4 hours or so a day. I keep hoping it will slow down soon, but then I can't wait to see if someone's said something...

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural

Mike Holmes

Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

taalyn

Hey! I could read things before I joined, couldn't I? And who said I had to be good at math, anyway? ;D

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural

Ron Edwards

Hey,

If I admit that sensitive information here, it'd mean admitting it to myself. And that is not going to happen.

Best,
Ron

Rich Forest

I probably average anywhere from one to two hours a day just reading up on interesting threads and games in-progress.  When I post (fairly rare), I usually end up spending a lot more time because I then post a fairly long piece.  My tendency to draft and revise can make this process even longer.

Rich

Jason Lee

Quote from: Ron EdwardsIf I admit that sensitive information here, it'd mean admitting it to myself. And that is not going to happen.

I think this whole job and life thing you an Mike keep claiming is a ruse to throw us off the trail so we don't discover you're both just rpg writing robots manufactured by IBM. ;)
- Cruciel

Mike Holmes

That's what GeCon is for. Come and see that we're really flesh and blood creatures, not just automatons of some sort. OTOH, by late Saturday night, be may act like automatons...

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Shreyas Sampat

Undefined; the window tends to stay open all afternoon and I look in periodically.  Thus, a whole lot more time than I'll ever admit to myself.