News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

April 7th News

Started by Jason L Blair, April 08, 2003, 09:40:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

Unfortunately, I can't give all the details I wanted to about what cool things Key 20 has planned for the upcoming year because not everything that needs to be signed has been signed. Alas, I will have to postpone the announcement for another week. My apologies, everyone!
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Jason L Blair

Okay, I still can't give all the details as to what Key 20 has planned but I can say that the current schedule looks like this:

October 2003: Wyrd is Bond
March 2004: CANNOT REVEAL YET
June 2004: 2ND (the first book in our S/3 line)
October 2004: CANNOT REVEAL YET

All books in the S/3 line will use the Sphere Engine, an easy-to-learn, customizable game system. The games will have their individual sections up shortly.

Key 20 is currently in negotiations with other game designers to bring their works into publication. More info to come.

Modern Myths will see electronic publication and release around the same time Wyrd is Bond is released.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

kregmosier

'S/3 line' and the 'Sphere Engine' are new elements to this mystery...
do whaa?  Has any other info about the Sphere Engine been posted?

thnx!

-kreg
I wonder how the world sees us...
rich beyond compare,
powerful without equal,
a spoiled drunk 15 year old
waving a gun in their face.

"Long Long Time", Guy Forsyth

Jason L Blair

RE: S/3 and Sphere Engine: This is the first public announcement of said things. More information will follow.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Spooky Fanboy

A mystery...

wOOt!

Okay, with that out of my system, how soon will information on S/3 and Sphere Engine (why do I suddenly feel as though I've been dropped into a James Bond flick?) be made available?
Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!

rotor2001

& what about the bedtimestories???
You tell me for march... Do i have to wait a long time?

Romain.

ps: excuse my trollenglish, plz!

Mike Holmes

Any news, Jason? Can you reveal any more about what all the secret signing is about?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Jason L Blair

The contracts are being drafted for one and I'm waiting for the return of the others. Everything should be finalized soon.
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer