News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

ARTWORK! GET YOUR RED-HOT ARTWORK!

Started by Menace, April 09, 2003, 05:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menace

Hey there stranger, lookin' for some top notch art for your project but don't have enough to hire BROM, Elmore or the like. Well, consider me for your artwork needs. I'm extremely deadline oriented and take pride in all my work no matter the size or topic! My prices are too low to post, but if you hire me you'll really get a bargain! Hurry before I go pro and you have to deal with my agent, LOL!
I try to express myself, but the translation gets lost in the screaming...

Visit my website, hire me to work on your project - then sit back and enjoy life.

greyorm

Normally, when artists post their availablity for hire and tell folks to check out their galleries, they post an URL where at said gallery can be located? I mean, that's the way I do it when I'm available for hire, but maybe this is some funky, new-fangled "just imagine surfing to my art" thought-performance piece!

(Just kidding you, I hope you realize. URL please?)
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

ethan_greer

Well, <cough cough> there is the WWW button on the bottom of each message...

Menace

Visit my website, hire me to work on your project - then sit back and enjoy life.

greyorm

Hrm...well, truth be told, I've never used that button nor even noted its existance. Yes, I have been here since the Forge opened, really.

Thanks, Ethan.
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio

ethan_greer

Heh.  Odd how something that conspicuous can just fade into the background, isn't it?  I was here quite a while myself before I noticed those little buttons, too.  So I think your advice to post a URL is probably valid.

Here's Menace's:

http://www.menace812.8m.com/

S.Lonergan

I for one, will vouch for James (Menace) He's fast, skilled and a pleasant person to interact with.

-- Seamus

Menace

Yes, come to think of it Ethan, Greyorm does have a point. The buttons are rather forgettable. Thank you for posting my link, and thank you Seamus for the kind words.

Scorpio

Just a suggestion...work up some thumbnails so the pages don't take so long to load...AD's have little time for that....:)
www.morningstarmaps.com
"Functional Artwork..."

Menace

Thanks for the suggestion, the site I use is free. Thus the sub domain name. I'm working on getting my custom site set up, I will definately use thumbnails for that.