News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Seeking Developers

Started by Daz, May 27, 2003, 03:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daz

Alright, I'm looking for people to help me design a game, we've got the basics of mechanics completed, I've got a small team devoted to it as is and am looking for additions. We can't pay you so, if you're looking for a development job to feed yourself this isn't it. However, if you're looking to hopefully start a new RPG company or at very least line, hop on board.
We are currently looking for people to work on the following:

Universal Design
Planet Design
Race Design
Artists
Technology Design
System Design (For refinement purpouses)

Our end goal is at least 7 sentient races, though they don't have to be humanoid. 1 race is 80% done including history, culture, and technology. A second race is in the brainstorming faze. Our only request is that you think about Star Trek, Star Wars, Babylon 5, and all the others when you design your stuff...... and don't do anything that is reckognizably those.
Please e-mail me if you're interested, and include what you'd like to work on in the subject.

Sylus Thane

Ok, so how do I get ahold of you to help? E-mail, a forum, or do you guys have some other method? Plus are you guys willing to trade off by helping someone else with their project?

Sylus

Hayslin

i am currently looking for any kind of project to pass the time, so if you could e-mail me with the information needed, i'll gladly contribute

Daz

I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me for the overwhelming response to my request, we now have a full team and no longer need new developers. Thankyou for your interest.

Daz