News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I need Artists, and Game Designers, Web Designers!

Started by Single, June 05, 2003, 06:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Single

Hey i been looking for good artists and game designers who will work for free and help develop a quality game.  I have the lay out and everything i know what i want the level about.  Srry bout actin like i dont know how to make a game. i do.  Just i kinda wanted to be admin on my 2nd game.  If you are interested e mail me at hottieboy7734@netscape.net  I will have my web designer add all help and thanks!  If i cannot find a designer i will go ahead and make a web site and add all info for u guys but if i dont read ur e mail just im me through Aol, AIM, or trillian. : )
been there done that................killed em all

Sylus Thane

Can you expand on what it is you have to work on?

Sylus

Single

what kind of work are you talking about? web design, game design, artist work?  The type of game i am talking about is a Gran Tourismo style, but with 60's style cars up to modern days.  Of course lots of mods for the cars like engines, brakes, tranny, etc.  As this is pretty self explanitory the artist would draw different style cars that are sweet lookin, like high raised trucks, 60's style malibu, and cars with the fins.  Web design would be somthin like a panel on left that says Home, Downloads, Contact Us, About Us, Forums, etc.  Across the top name of game company (Forge Games).  And to the right of the left panel would be info on our site, maybe somthing like what is wanted like game testers and stuff.... Hope that explains most to you if you have anymore questions or comments plz email me at hottieboy7734@netscape.net  Also if you need more questions answered just keep postin!

Single

If you were looking for something like a  turn based game. No.  If you have ever played any GT games then you know what im talkin about.

Sylus Thane

Sorry man, you posted on a site for creating role playing games, not video games. Unless your designing an rpg about car racing I don't see how people here can help you. Most everything found here is for pen and paper type games.

Sylus