News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

seeking playtesters for IRC kathanaksaya

Started by Green, June 17, 2003, 09:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

I am looking for between 3 and 6 playtesters for my game, Kathanaksaya.  I prefer IRC because it is closest to the table-top and LARP roots of the game, but I could also do HTML chats or Java, depending on the server.  If you are interested, please leave me a message.

Currently, I'm intrigued by playing in a place called Toy Land, where the PCs are all toys of some type.  I'm taking my inspiration from The Velveteen Rabbit, Pinocchio, Toys, Toy story and its sequel, and Small Soldiers.  However, this is just an idea, and I'm willing to be flexible.

Lxndr

I would be interested in playing this game.  I'll keep watching this thread as more people show up, and we can hammer down a time.
Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

taalyn

I'm interested, though I'm an IRC virgin, so you'll have to guide me through parts of getting set up.

I'll wait to see what times work for people before I commit, though.

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural

Green

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings (EST) work best for me.  I usually visit the indie netgaming IRC channel a few times every week.  If you need info on how to get there, I'd be glad to PM it to you.

taalyn

Mondays or Tuesdays are good - though i prefer Tues. Go ahead and PM me that IRC stuff.

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural