News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Unlisted Skills

Started by Luke, June 19, 2003, 08:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Lately, couple of folks have mentioned missing skill descriptions. Frankly, there are just too many skills to describe.  Skills that I felt needed no further description aside from their name or that are just commonplace stuff, I left out of the lists. Let commonsense reign!

This is mentioned on Page 20 of the Character Burner in the Unlisted Skills heading.

-abzu

rafial

Quote from: abzuSkills that I felt needed no further description aside from their name or that are just commonplace stuff, I left out of the lists. Let commonsense reign!

I'm jake with that, although one thing that has tripped me up is the fact that some skills have obviously undergone renaming, and the names haven't always been updated in all places.  I went crazy trying to find "Mage Sense" in the skills or traits until I finally stumbled on the fact that it was a spell, only its now called "The Sense".

The point I'm making is for a newcomer, you can't always be sure if a skill/trait is not in the list because it is considered "obvious" or because it has moved.

Luke

yes.

editing needed.

need editing.

i do hope I get to do a second run...

did I mention how important a good editor is?

-L