News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Professional Artist offering services to indies

Started by George Edward Purdy, July 16, 2003, 01:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Edward Purdy

I know that some of you have been looking for artists. I've decided that, since I am also an indie game designer working on my own RPGs, it would probably do me and my portfolio some good to do some work for some of you guys, and I think I can offer some relatively reasonable rates (for indies only).

First, I should mention that I have already provided a free d20 system trademark logo on my web site in Adobe Illustrator format. I did this because I noticed that a lot of d20 authors/publishers were using a compressed jpeg, which is inadvisable for professional publication, and found it an interesting challenge to accurately reproduce the logo.

I'm experienced with a variety of styles, from cartoony to realistic, Japanese or American, sketches to inks to color. I can also create vector or 3D logos for titles, and can deliver high resolution CMYK files for cover art.

You can see some samples of my previous work at
http://dragonsandmonkeys.com/gallery

If interested, send me an e-mail at george@dragonsandmonkeys.com and tell me about your needs, and I'll try to give you a reasonable price quote.