Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 02:53:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 43 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Book & PDF  (Read 1558 times)
Brian Leybourne

« on: August 13, 2003, 01:36:40 PM »

Hey Paul,

When you get the second printing off the ground, are you planning to offer a "if you bought the PDF, you get that cost off the book" kind of deal? 'Cos that way I could get it now but not feel like I was wasting my money since I'm going to buy it when the book is available.

Brian.

Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion
iago

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2003, 02:58:54 PM »

The costs aren't that different ... would that make financial sense?

Paul Czege

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 03:15:30 PM »

Hey Brian,

At this stage for me, Half Meme Press is a pdf publishing company. Print copies are something I'll do for conventions, and in small quantities as fun projects. But there isn't really any linkage between the pdf as a product and any particular print version I might do. I really like what Vincent Baker has done with various printings of Kill Puppies for Satan with different covers, and at different sizes. It's a very indie way to do things. The books aren't products. They're objects.

And I'll have some objects for sale soon ;)

Paul

My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans
Brian Leybourne

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2003, 03:38:30 PM »

*shrugs* I'll wait then.

Really, I just thought it would be a way for you to get some money from people now, while being able to print the book later. Oh well.

Brian.

Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: