News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Intriguing...

Started by Pilgrim, September 04, 2003, 06:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

Matt,
I've downloaded and printed the current playtest files and will be giving feedback (having read most of the threads that seem relevant). But before I do that, I have to say that this is an incredible seeming little game and I really like how the rules seem to reinforce the setting and concept. Playtesting will tell the tale, but I am intrigued.

Now, to get my butt home, workout and deal with stuff there. Comments and questions to follow tomorrow and later.
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.

Matt Snyder

Wonderful to hear it, Trey (hope it's ok to call you that).

For you and other playtesters, I jus finished up a revised character sheet, with a hint of how I'm going to tie the two virtues more strongly to Muses. I'd tell, but even I don't know yet! I'm headed to a playtest tonight, which should help.

Check out the new character sheet, with credit to Antti Karjalainen for creating the original. This one is a bit more refined and includes some new places for new mechanics and revisions:

http://www.chimera.info/nineworlds/charsheet_rev.pdf

172k PDF file, hot off the presses
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Like the subject line says...
First, please go ahead and call me Trey.

I like it, and if as you've mentioned elsewhere, linked the muses to a planet, then I know I've a friend who will eat this up with a spoon (I sent him the link to your site and asked him to take a look), since he's the one who introduced me to astrology.

Now a question - any chance we'll see the new muses and their rules soon, either here or in a .pdf?

Anyway, mil gracias!
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.