News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Play by post/email?

Started by Christopher Weeks, October 22, 2003, 09:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christopher Weeks

Quote from: Mike HolmesI would if I could. Pass me this round if I'm last.

Oh no, you have time.  But are you unable to post from all situations now?  Grr.

Trevis Martin

Yay for moving to Anvilwerks.  And I actually like that set of text formatting rules better.  Its what make Wiki worth using anyway.

Trevis

Bob McNamee

Count me in favor of moving.
I've posted on Tenets today (sat).
Looks like its only mike left... unless he's passing?
Bob McNamee
Indie-netgaming- Out of the ordinary on-line gaming!

Trevis Martin

Hey for everyone. I'm for moving to the Anvilwerks or the Nullnode Wiki. I've gotten confirmation that we can host on nullnode if we want to provided we 1.) allow the six paying partners of nullnode to play (heh, I said that wouldn't be a problem and they could play even if we didn't host there.) and 2.) didn't post any pictures on the wiki as they are memory intensive.

Wow...looks like when we need a place we just get a bunch of opportunities...

Trevis

ScottM

I started setting up on Anvilwerks. In mid process, swiki crashed on me, but I did get 2 pages over before it happened.

The two pages I managed to get across are: The Universalis Arena and Tenets.  If this looks reasonable, we can continue when swiki returns for pillaging.  If it doesn't look right, if the new text rules are too funky, or for any other reason, we can look into Nullnode or elsewhere.

Sound good to everyone else?
-Scott
Hey, I'm Scott Martin. I sometimes scribble over on my blog, llamafodder. Some good threads are here: RPG styles.

Mike Holmes

Sounds good to me. My only concern is not losing anyone in the transfer. We should at least leave the home page up there as a notice that it's moved.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.