News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A setting for use with TROS.

Started by Tywin Lannister, November 18, 2003, 03:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tywin Lannister

I haven't said it was good, another member said that.
I'm not sure how good it is. English isn't my native language, and I'm not sure if people are that interested in a low fantasy part (however, it is easy to up the magic/monster level).
I will send it to Jake however, it will be up to him. It would be great to get it out on his website, but in that case I want to work more on it to make it better before sending it.
The trees bend their boughs towards the earth and nighttime birds float as black faces.

Tywin Lannister

Just a quick update. Due to life I haven't been able to finish the project as early as I would like; I'm currently editing the material and adding more images (which I'm drawing first to avoid copyright issues). To those of you who've PMed me with a request, I have your PMs and will send you a copy once I've sent one to Jake.

-Tywin

(I'm nicer than Tywin in real life!)
The trees bend their boughs towards the earth and nighttime birds float as black faces.

Ingenious

To update my free-time equation I am -work but +school so my initial 7 months of absolute nothingness has been quartered.. but still I reckon I have more free-time than most.

Now then, the question on copyright issues, that'd be the art, or text? I could understand the art as an issue of copyright, but I'm reasonably certain that the text in terms of copyright by the authors(Jake et al), they pretty much can give you the authorization to modify and expand where he left off(though if expanding where he left off, I see no issue with copyright infringement..)

Copyright law is a screwy thing.. but it's good to see that you're covering your ass with that issue.
If there is any way I can speed up the process of getting this to everyone else, let me know. I'll help.. it keeps me from playing video games so often and from sleeping 12 hours a day.

-Ingenious