News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Seraphim: Candlebright Alpha Test Posted

Started by ADGBoss, January 22, 2004, 07:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADGBoss

This thread is related to yetserday's http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=9406">Devilfyre Alpha Test Thread except this download is the full Seraphim: Candlebright game, with both the Devilfyre System and the Seraphim setting... Confusing I know and I am sure not everyone will agree with two PDFs where there is some redundancy.  Still thats how I did it.

Many of the same questions apply to this Playtest as the previous one.

There are some Seraphim specific ones though:

1) Is the whole Positive Energy vs. Negative Energy mechanic understandable or is it too complex?

2) Is there enough information to be able to run and create interesting Important Characters & Scenery Characters?

3) How can I make Warps vs. Exceptionals more clear OR are they clear enough?

Right now the game is approx 27 pages though some o fhtis is formatting.  I dealy, after corrections and additions I am looking at at 60-90 page book.  

Since this was the first official playtest released to the general public, I did not add the charts for all the gear and costs of hamburgers etc that will make their way into the final version.

Thanks as always... all comments welcome.  Just click on the Seraphim link in my sig to get to the PDF.

[Edit: I forgot to mention that in the next week or three I will be running an online playtest via IRC or whatever works best for that sort of thing. Anyone interested be sure to contact me]

Sean
AzDPBoss
www.azuredragon.com