News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Need a player in Sunnyvale, CA

Started by Eric J. Boyd, April 01, 2004, 05:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric J. Boyd

We're a group of four 30ish professionals who are exploring narrativism in roleplaying, experimenting with different systems and genres, and generally having a lot of fun. Shared GMing duties (though no pressure if you just want to play), and avid discussion of what we can do to make our roleplaying experiences better. Our recent games have been a medieval succession conflict with HQ (see here), All Flesh Must Be Eaten, and a homebrew mafia game that is blended with Cthulhu Mythos style horror.

Games/Systems: Heroquest (variety of settings), Transhuman Space, Unknown Armies, Mutants & Masterminds, Feng Shui, Conan OGL, Call of Cthulhu, various indie games (octaNe, Donjon, Sorcerer, etc.)

Time/Frequency: Thursday evenings, 7-11:30pm (usually dinner as a group beforehand)

PM me or drop me an email at eric.boyd@stanfordalumni.org if interested.

Steven Bishop

haha.  I know its lame but I have to say it.  Woudl you run BUFFY the RPG...

Happy April Fools

Eric J. Boyd

Steven,

Good one. Heck, if anyone wants to tell tales of Sunnydale in a game in Sunnyvale I'd be up for playing in it. So, any SF Bay Area Forge folk looking for a group?

Cheers,

Eric

Eric J. Boyd

Still looking for another player in our game group. Upcoming games include Dust Devils, Feng Shui and Transhuman Space using HQ as the system.

BPetroff93

What big city are you nearest?
Brendan J. Petroff

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under Will.

Eric J. Boyd

Hi BPetroff,

Sunnyvale is just north of San Jose and I live very close to 101. Unfortunately, that's probably still too long a haul for you, but if you're ever in the neighborhood drop me a line.

Eric

BPetroff93

If I'm ever up San Jose side, I'll let you know.  Good luck on your player search
Brendan J. Petroff

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under Will.