News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Grand Forge Cross-Country Road Trip!

Started by Ben Lehman, April 07, 2004, 10:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

Hi all--

Since I'm not a Company (yet) I don't know if this would belong in the Conventions forum, but it's definitely "on-topic" for this forum.

So, I'm pondering the possibilities of going out to GenCon this year, as I'm going to be in the States in August and would really like a chance to go to a real live gaming con.

Sadly, it is scheduled a little unfortunately for me.  Mainly, I need to be in California on one side of it (starting) and Providence, RI on the other side (ending.)  And I have very little money (student budget).

So, my question is this -- Is anyone planning to drive out from the West Coast (anywhere between SF and Portland)?  And, is anyone planning on driving back from the con to the East Coast (Mass/RI/Conn area)?  And, could I get a ride with these people?  I'm willing to pay for a large portion of gas, and perhaps even provide gaming based entertainment.

yrs--
--Ben

Lance D. Allen

I can't say I'm planning anything yet. But I'm going to be looking at the cost-time benefits of driving from Phoenix, AZ to GenCon. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to make the trip.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

lumpley

I'll be driving back from GenCon to Western Mass.  I'd be happy to give you a lift.

-Vincent