News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

300 members by 2002?

Started by Jason L Blair, December 28, 2001, 03:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

Yeah, yeah, 10,000 messages was eeeeeeeeeeeasy. Think we can recruit 19 new members by midnight-oh-one 01.01.02 and make that number a sweet 3-hunny? I'm not just talking different accounts (though I know some people probably have multiple currently) but nineteen actual new members.

Hmm....
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

joshua neff

I'm on my way to Kansas City International Airport right now to hand out flowers & try to convert people to the Forge.

"Ronny Krishna, Krishna Krishna..."
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

unodiablo

I even have the bald noggin for that! But I know two or three people in the Weds nite group that should join up... I know at least one of them lurks here.

And besides, I hate wearing those funny orange mu-mu's. :smile:
http://www.geocities.com/unodiablobrew/
Home of 2 Page Action Movie RPG & the freeware version of Dead Meat: Ultima Carneficina Dello Zombi!

jburneko

On 2001-12-28 15:18, joshua neff wrote:
"Ronny Krishna, Krishna Krishna..."

Okay, that's really funny.  The CoRE membership card was funnier but this is pretty funny.

Right now, I'm seeing a post-apocalyptic game in which gaming has been elevated to a major cultural status symbol.  Kind of what's implied but never really explored in eXistenZ.  I see several Tribe 8 style clans forming around famous game designers.  Gygax, Tynes, Wick, etc...  And of course there'd be the actual Cult of Ron Edwards.

Jesse

Mike Holmes

Oop. Make that eighteen.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.