News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

DAEDALUS: Halloween edition

Started by Andy Kitkowski, November 01, 2004, 12:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

2 Questions:

1) Will there be a PDF downloadable version?

2) How come you haven't yet promulgated the availability of the latest Daedalus from here to Heaven? :-)

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Matt Snyder

Quote1) Will there be a PDF downloadable version?

Alas, no. Rev those printers up for many pages via browser printouts.

Quote2) How come you haven't yet promulgated the availability of the latest Daedalus from here to Heaven? :-)

Because I didn't have Clinton's article up until this morning, and I didn't want folks to miss out on it. I have since posted a note here on the Forge and on RPG.net's ads/promo forum.

I welcome (nay, beg) people to announce it on their blogs or to submit notices to other sites.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Andy Kitkowski

Oops, JUST noticed that you started making PRs not even 20 minutes ago!  That must mean it's RIGHT off the press.  Cool!

-Andy
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Matt Snyder

Actually, I activated the new issue (minus Clinton's Let Them Eat War) Friday night. Then, thanks to my home computer's hard drive crapping out on me, I've been offline entirely.

Carry on!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

hix

I don't know if it's appropriate to say here, but "The Farm" is one of the creepiest games I've read. Still wrapping my head round how to run it - and if I've ever known anyone who'd be willing to play in such a game.
Cheers,
Steve

Gametime: a New Zealand blog about RPGs

Matt Snyder

the farm is the creepiest fucking game I've ever seen. I sent Jared a note after publishing the issue. I told him I thought it was a great game, and that I'd NEVER FUCKING PLAY THAT GAME. Freaks me out. (Ok, I'd play, but ... )

Wick apparently got so creeped out he through out his back. No joke!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra