News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Dreamation 2005] Promoting the Explosion

Started by Michael S. Miller, December 28, 2004, 05:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael S. Miller

Now that we've got the schedule finalized, we need to let people know about this little shindig. I've created a quick flyer about the Explosion. I know it's not pretty, but I didn't have time to make it pretty. If anyone wants to make a better one, I welcome it.

In the next several days, I'll be doing the following to help promote the Explosion:

• Posting the flyer at game stores local to me (about 1.5 hours west of the convention)
• Asking for favors from a few people I know in central New Jersey, to post the flyer in game stores near them.
• Notifying PAGE (the Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts) of the Explosion (about 1 hour southwest of the convention)
• Notifying NerdNYC's Gotham Gamers' Guild of the Explosion. (less than 40 miles from the convention)

As you can see, these are all based on my personal RL connections. As I said before, I'm not sure how best to promote this on-line. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Michael S. Miller

Good news! Jared has created a cool-looking flyer for the Explosion. Please use this new flyer for any promotion of the Explosion you do. Thanks!
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!

Jared A. Sorensen

Goddammit I just realized I spelled "Vineyard" wrong. Fuuuu...
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Helvetian

The flyer looks great!  Thanks, Jared. :)  I'll make certain that Vinny has a bunch printed up as well, to have people drop off at gaming stores along with Dreamation flyers.

Have I mentioned lately how much I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there?

If there's any other questions, or if I haven't replied to something I ought to have replied to by now, poke me via email or PM?  Or post it, if it's a need for more general information about the convention?

I hope everyone had a great New Years!

Becca
becca@dexposure.com
Rebecca Badurina
Vice President, Programming
Double Exposure, Inc.
www.dexposure.com

Brennan Taylor

I will post some around north Jersey as well. I know the local game shops, and New Brunswick ain't too far.

Dregg

Quote from: Michael S. MillerGood news! Jared has created a cool-looking flyer for the Explosion. Please use this new flyer for any promotion of the Explosion you do. Thanks!

Damn! that flyer is Smoking!
Nice Job Jared
J. Carpio "Dregg"
Gaming Coordinator I-CON (iconsf.org)
Chapter 13 Press co founder(www.chapter13press.com)
Column Writer "Lights, Camera, Action!" (silven.com)