News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Origins Prereg Book

Started by Jason L Blair, April 20, 2001, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason L Blair

Just got the Origins Preregistration Book yesterday and was happy to see that I had submitted the Little Fears event info on time (actually, it was late but someone at WOTC likes me, I guess). But, alas, the curse of Typo Erroneous, that great god of fat-fingers and blind hunting-and-pecking, has chosen the second game for Little Fears (Friday at 2pm, if you want a reference) to be listed as "Little Fear." Apparently the game isn't as scary as I'd hoped and it's been reduced to a single fear... ah well.

:wink:

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Jared A. Sorensen

Could be worse...

The typo could've been "Little Ears" or "Little Bears" -- or worse..."Little Beers."
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Jason L Blair

New from Under 21 Publishing: "Little Beers ~ the roleplaying game of underage drinking."

This is a world connected to ours known to most as "Jif-E-Mart." It is home to cashiers who actually ID and won't sell anything unless the law allows. But if you're smart enough and strong enough, you may be able to snag yourself some brew and harden your liver before you turn 21, when you'll be legal and the thrill will have passed. Finally free of stolen Mad Dog and fake IDs, you know that the cashiers won't be able to deny you beer any longer.

Of course... there'll always be others.

*Little Beers is recommend for inebriated players only.

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer