News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

April get-together in DC

Started by TonyLB, April 11, 2005, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyLB

We organized a Forgite Dinner in DC, way back when, and people wanted another incarnation.

It's happening this Saturday, April 16th, starting at 7p.m. in Alexandria, Virginia, just across the river from DC.  If you haven't already PMed me, or you have PMed me but have not gotten my most recent update (including full address information for how to find my house) please jump on board!  The more the merrier!
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Sydney Freedberg

Excellent coolness. I'm aboard.

Since we ran Capes last time, do people want to try My Life With Master or something else this time? Not knocking Capes (hey, I'm now in my second campaign of it in 8 months), but I figure the best-value for these meet-ups might be a kind of tapas approach, tasting a little bit of lots of different games.

xiombarg

Dang it, I KNEW I was forgetting something today... Grrr...
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Sydney Freedberg

TonyLB

Ah... so that's you volunteering for May, is it Sydney?
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Sydney Freedberg

[looks around wildly]

Uh.... apartment small... but uh... maybe.... let me ... uh.. talk with.... wife.....

I do have 50% fewer babies than you do, Tony, so it might work. (What'd you do with Danny, anyway?)

Vaxalon

You didn't notice the barrel in the corner?

Given that these things aren't getting more than 5-6 people, I think it's probably safe, Sydney.
"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker

Nathan

Let me know what you guys put together.

I'll be around... I currently occupy a two story (plus basement) suburban mansion in Wheaton, MD. It has a dining room as well as a spacious living area. My room is also big enough for a group of four or so. I could run some Eldritch Ass Kicking or whatever.

Thanks,
Nathan
-------------------------------------------
http://www.mysticages.com/
Serving imagination since '99
Eldritch Ass Kicking:
http://www.eldritchasskicking.com/
-------------------------------------------

Sydney Freedberg

And, being thus gently encouraged, I'm going to offer to host the next one. Stand by for new thread....

EDIT: New thread launched.