News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Revised Revised Edition of Conspiracy of Shadows?

Started by Luke, July 16, 2005, 06:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Hi Keith,

I was reading your new version of Conspiracy of Shadows. You know, the small digest-sized one. It's red, with a circular, abstract logo on the cover. You know the one, I'm sure.

And I noticed in the Influences you omitted The Burning Wheel from the list.

So when are you going to come out with a Revised Revised Edition?

sincerely,
-Luke

drozdal

Keith, speaking about revised revised edition of CoS, I would really appreciate my name spelled right on page 44!

Keith Senkowski

Luke,

Burning Wheel gets my personal statement of influence on me game.  When a muther fucker picks it up, I got up in his grill and yell, "Dude!  What the fuck you buying here?  Go get fucking Burning Wheel man!  I totally ripped it off!"

Seriously though.  If your ass creates an internet war for me, I'll fucking draw you on the cover of my next game and dedicate the fucker to you!

;D
Keith
Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: drozdal on July 16, 2005, 06:33:57 PM
Keith, speaking about revised revised edition of CoS, I would really appreciate my name spelled right on page 44!
Droz,

Sweet.  You caught that.  I thought I would slip shit like that in where I could.  Now your famous man.  Fucking like 10 people are going to know, "That's Droz and ask for your autograph!"

;D
Keith
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

drozdal

Quote from: Bob Goat on July 17, 2005, 10:32:18 AM
Quote from: drozdal on July 16, 2005, 06:33:57 PM
Droz,

Sweet.  You caught that.  I thought I would slip shit like that in where I could.  Now your famous man.  Fucking like 10 people are going to know, "That's Droz and ask for your autograph!"

;D
Keith
But......but.....You spelled my name wrong  :'(

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: drozdal on July 17, 2005, 10:46:14 AM
But......but.....You spelled my name wrong  :'(

This means you get to introduce yourself as, "Hey I'm Droz.  You see that tall asshole over there with the sunglasses on.  That fuck job spelled my name wrong in his book.  No seriously, it is here on page 44.  Let me show you."

{flip, flip, flip}

"See.  Fuck job.  How's the game?  I have no fucking clue, but buy it so I can sign it and point out what a fuck job the author is..."

;D
Keith

Luke

Quote from: Bob Goat on July 17, 2005, 10:29:57 AM
Luke,

Burning Wheel gets my personal statement of influence on me game.  When a muther fucker picks it up, I got up in his grill and yell, "Dude!  What the fuck you buying here?  Go get fucking Burning Wheel man!  I totally ripped it off!"

Seriously though.  If your ass creates an internet war for me, I'll fucking draw you on the cover of my next game and dedicate the fucker to you!

;D
Keith

Keith, I was merely trying to be helpful and point out a small omission from your otherwise noteworthy text! Well, if this is how the designers of Conspiracy of Shadows treat their fans, I don't think I want anything further to do with that game or anything else Bob Goat publishes. I'm completely agnostic about Conspiracy of Spectres now. I won't be participating any further in this discussion. Or any others. Nor will I be able to recommend the game to my gaming group. We just have different priorities.

-L

Keith Senkowski

Quote from: abzu on July 17, 2005, 11:04:06 AM
Keith, I was merely trying to be helpful and point out a small omission from your otherwise noteworthy text! Well, if this is how the designers of Conspiracy of Shadows treat their fans, I don't think I want anything further to do with that game or anything else Bob Goat publishes. I'm completely agnostic about Conspiracy of Spectres now. I won't be participating any further in this discussion. Or any others. Nor will I be able to recommend the game to my gaming group. We just have different priorities.

-L

Luke,

I almost pissed myself.  Conspiracy of Spectres.  Priceless.

You do realize, because I am PoD, when I my current stock runs out you are getting a special dedication and comments on how you felt slighted I felt the need to stop the tears...

;D
Keith

Luke

um...

drozdal

Quote from: Bob Goat on July 17, 2005, 10:52:49 AM

This means you get to introduce yourself as, "Hey I'm Droz.  You see that tall asshole over there with the sunglasses on.  That fuck job spelled my name wrong in his book.  No seriously, it is here on page 44.  Let me show you."

{flip, flip, flip}

"See.  Fuck job.  How's the game?  I have no fucking clue, but buy it so I can sign it and point out what a fuck job the author is..."

;D
Keith
Dear Keith,

From what I just read I can clearly see that You have some serious personality issues. Why are you swearing like that all the time? I asked politely, and you answered with hatred, please next time you post give me a yes/no answer. (To help you with that here are two possible options: "Hey Droz, sorry for misspelling your name it will not happen again" or "No, according to my polish dictionary your name is spelled correctly".

Valamir

Color me lost.

Is this humor flying back and forth, or are people actually getting pissed?

Keith Senkowski

Ralph,

Humor baby.  All about the humor.

Keith

Luke

Quote from: Bob Goat on July 17, 2005, 11:08:22 AM
when I my current stock runs out you are getting a special dedication and comments on how you felt slighted I felt the need to stop the tears...

Mr Senkowski,

I promised myself I wouldn't respond further to this thread, but your above statement  has been bothering me since I read it and I felt I must comment. To wit: Don't you think you should be more concerned with other, more glaring, omissions in the text -- such as rules for damage from fire or falling -- rather than such trivial details as bibliographic entries. Frankly, your game, Delta Conspiracy, is incomplete without such rules -- further damaging any endorsement I could ever conceive of giving.

-Luke

Keith Senkowski

Mr. Crane,

The terminal velocity rules will be included in the Conspiracy of Delta Green by way of the X-Files Companion.  Said book will be out at GenCon.  My appologies for forgeting such an important aspect of the game.  I also plan on including lifepaths and a Grief Mechanic in said book.

How ya like me now!
Keith

Judd

This is going to confuse some poor mofo so very much.