Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 01:14:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 65 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Revised Revised Edition of Conspiracy of Shadows?  (Read 8876 times)
Luke

Conventions Forum Moderator, First Thoughts Pest

« on: July 16, 2005, 02:27:02 PM »

Hi Keith,

I was reading your new version of Conspiracy of Shadows. You know, the small digest-sized one. It's red, with a circular, abstract logo on the cover. You know the one, I'm sure.

And I noticed in the Influences you omitted The Burning Wheel from the list.

So when are you going to come out with a Revised Revised Edition?

sincerely,
-Luke

drozdal

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 02:33:57 PM »

Keith, speaking about revised revised edition of CoS, I would really appreciate my name spelled right on page 44!

Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 06:29:57 AM »

« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 06:32:36 AM by Bob Goat » Logged

Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel
Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 06:32:18 AM »

Keith, speaking about revised revised edition of CoS, I would really appreciate my name spelled right on page 44!
Droz,

Sweet.  You caught that.  I thought I would slip shit like that in where I could.  Now your famous man.  Fucking like 10 people are going to know, "That's Droz and ask for your autograph!"

Grin
Keith

Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
drozdal

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 06:46:14 AM »

But......but.....You spelled my name wrong  Cry

Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 06:52:49 AM »

Keith

Luke

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2005, 07:04:06 AM »

Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 07:08:22 AM »

Keith, I was merely trying to be helpful and point out a small omission from your otherwise noteworthy text! Well, if this is how the designers of Conspiracy of Shadows treat their fans, I don't think I want anything further to do with that game or anything else Bob Goat publishes. I'm completely agnostic about Conspiracy of Spectres now. I won't be participating any further in this discussion. Or any others. Nor will I be able to recommend the game to my gaming group. We just have different priorities.

-L

Luke,

I almost pissed myself.  Conspiracy of Spectres.  Priceless.

You do realize, because I am PoD, when I my current stock runs out you are getting a special dedication and comments on how you felt slighted I felt the need to stop the tears...

Grin
Keith

Luke

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 07:21:32 AM »

um...
« Last Edit: July 17, 2005, 07:23:07 AM by abzu » Logged

drozdal

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 07:24:51 AM »

Valamir

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 09:11:36 AM »

Color me lost.

Is this humor flying back and forth, or are people actually getting pissed?

Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 09:12:57 AM »

Ralph,

Humor baby.  All about the humor.

Keith

Luke

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 04:44:55 PM »

when I my current stock runs out you are getting a special dedication and comments on how you felt slighted I felt the need to stop the tears...

Mr Senkowski,

I promised myself I wouldn't respond further to this thread, but your above statement  has been bothering me since I read it and I felt I must comment. To wit: Don't you think you should be more concerned with other, more glaring, omissions in the text -- such as rules for damage from fire or falling -- rather than such trivial details as bibliographic entries. Frankly, your game, Delta Conspiracy, is incomplete without such rules -- further damaging any endorsement I could ever conceive of giving.

-Luke

Keith Senkowski

On A Downward Spiral...

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2005, 07:26:19 AM »

Mr. Crane,

The terminal velocity rules will be included in the Conspiracy of Delta Green by way of the X-Files Companion.  Said book will be out at GenCon.  My appologies for forgeting such an important aspect of the game.  I also plan on including lifepaths and a Grief Mechanic in said book.

How ya like me now!
Keith

Judd

Please call me Judd.

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 08:08:26 AM »

This is going to confuse some poor mofo so very much.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to: