News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Artist looking for work

Started by Jake Richmond, July 16, 2005, 09:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Richmond

Hi. My names Jake Richmond. I'm an illustrator looking for work. I just got done with doing all the interior art for The CrossRoads of Eternity RPG (crossroads-rpg.com) and now I'm looking for a new project. I work fast heres the link to my photobuckets account, which has a selection of my art.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v159/jakestupidmachine/

You need the user name and pass to access. user name is jakestupidmachine, pass is farcry1
If your looking for something more specific let me know and i'll try to find a sample that matches what your looking for.

Jake Richmond
jakestupidmachine@hotmail.com

Vaxalon

I can't get into your album, Jake.  You need to set (and publicize) a guest password.
"In our game the other night, Joshua's character came in as an improvised thing, but he was crap so he only contributed a d4!"
                                     --Vincent Baker

Jake Richmond

Thanks for letting me know. I changed the access to public with no pass, so you should be able to get in thru this new link.

Thanks

Jake

John Harper

Jake, your art is keen. I may have a project that could use your services. Send me a PM if you're available to do a couple of pieces soonish.
Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Jake Richmond

"Jake, your art is keen"

Well, thats just nice. I sent you a pm. I'm ready to work!

John Harper

Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Lance D. Allen

Keen is a good word.

Very sharp, well defined, good detail. I'm not in the market just yet, but I'll certainly keep you in mind.

Do you have standardized rates? How much should I be expecting to pay for, say, a 1/4 page black and white, or a full-color cover image?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Jake Richmond

My rates are... well, I'll just PM you. Thanks for the kind words. this is kinda fun.

Jake Richmond

Some new stuff in my gallery. I just finishe some work for John Harpers Stranger Things, and some of thats up, as well as a new color piece.

-Jake

Jake Richmond

Few more new things in my gallery (see link above). Always looking for more work. Contact me if your interested.

Jake Richmond

5 new illustrations in my gallery, all from upcoming game releases. Check them out.

I've got lots of free time coming up and I'm always looking for work. Contact me if your interested.

Jake richmond
jakestupidmachine@hotmail.com

Jake Richmond

Another new illsutartion, this is one a full color job from Arcadiam Games upcoming Nature of Magic book. I also did a full color cover for the CrossRoads Omnibus. You can see both at the above link. I dont usually work in color, but I enjoyed both of these. let me know what you think.

-Jake

Ron Edwards

Jake,

Now's the time to stop posting to this thread.

Best,
Ron