News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Forge booth: Posters, etc.

Started by btrc, August 02, 2005, 08:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Gwinn

Too late.  the bags are bought and paid for.
Should be getting 1000 10" x 13" silver bags any day now.

,Matt
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

Joshua A.C. Newman

Quote from: Matt Gwinn on August 06, 2005, 11:28:06 PM
Too late.  the bags are bought and paid for.
Should be getting 1000 10" x 13" silver bags any day now.

Excellent. I'd like to pitch in on the up front expense. How can I do that?
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

Matt Gwinn

Honestly, I'm not worried about it.  They only cost $22 after shipping and they should last at least 2 years.

,Matt
On sale now at

Matt Gwinn

I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that I got the bags today.

The bad news is that they are a lot smaller than I had envisioned them.  The bags are 10" x 13" and will be fine for games like dust devils, DitV and even Kayfabe.  However, when you put something bigger like Trollbabe or TRoS in the bag there isn't enough bag left to hold on to (about an inch).

Any thoughts?  At this point it's a little late to order bigger bags unless I second day air them.  Does anyone have someplace local wherehay can bua few dozen lar bags to accomodate bigger sales?

,Matt
On sale now at

Andrew Morris

This might be a little out there, but you might be able to find a local convenience shop that has unlabled plastic bags and ask if you can buy a stack off them. I'll try a few places nearby, and others might want to do the same.
Download: Unistat

btrc

From the official GenCon email some of you got:

QuoteYes, you read it right – free wireless. We have partnered with the fine folks at eWireless.com to provide our exhibitors and attendees with free wireless internet at various hotspots throughout downtown Indianapolis. We are very excited to be able to offer this service. Please check eWireless.net for the complete list of locations where you can log on.  User Name: Gen Con Indy   Password: gamer

Please note: this service will not be available inside the convention center – only at eWireless hotspots.  The convention center will have wireless service available in the food court for a nominal fee.

Question: Does anyone have an external wi-fi antenna that can be used to get sufficient gain to get to the food court through any barriers? If the fee is "nominal", it might be worth it to just pay for it for the show, provided we can get access. Or, were we going to do it through a wireless plan on someone's cell phone? I'm not running that item, so I don't know what the plan is.

Greg Porter
BTRC