News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Playtesters and comments needed for CrossRoads of Eternity.

Started by Jake Richmond, August 15, 2005, 10:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Richmond

Hi. My names Jake Richmond. Travis Brown and I make the CrossRoads of Eternity RPG. Familiar with it? No? Thats okay. CrossRoads is a high fantasy adventure game with an emphisis on combat, magic and character customization. Our Core Rule Book came out a few months ago, and now we're getting ready to release our new Nature of Magic Book, which expands on the role of magic in our game. I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to take a look at a chunk of the book (either one of the spell lists or one of the chapters on magic diciplines) and give us some feedback. Once we get some feed back we'll mess around with it, put the whole thing together in one PDF and post it here for more playtesting and feed back gathering. If you're interested just send me an email (jakerichmond@crossroads-rpg.com) and I'll send you some rules to look at.

Even better, if you already have a copy of the game you can tryout these new rules and spells right in the game. That would be awsome. If your unfamiliar with the game you can check out our site and get the Free Tryout Kit, which has everything you absolutly need to play the game. It's in the supplements section under rescources. The Tryout Kit is just 11 pages, so if you feel like you need more info to try the game out let me know and I'll send you a link to the Playtester PDF (which is like 100 pages or something).

Thanks for taking a second to reaD THIS. We'd really appreciate any help you could give us with this project.

Thanks

Jake Richmond
Arcadiam Games
www.crossroads-rpg.com
jakerichmond@crossroads-rpg.com