News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Superhero Game

Started by Sidhain, March 22, 2002, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sidhain

Part of the reason I originally came here was comments from a few people who visit here regularly.  Some of whom inspired me to write a superhero game one born of my own frustrations with the mechanical heavy, Superhero RPG's on the market.

Points, exact measurements a superhero needs not these things *L*.  Now the question was --do players--? I don't believe so, so I started work.

I've put it up as recommended on a Yahoogroups list  ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HSSHRPG/ )--so it can be discussed (and so I've a good place to put it for download). Right now it's only in the most initial stages--me getting my ideas on paper so to speak. But it's forming up rather nicely. So I invite you to join the list--or simply ask, and I'll e-mail you a PDF/Word Doc of the game.

I'm also open to discussing it here as well.

Thanks for your time...

Tim aka Sidhain
Silverlion Studios

Andrew Martin

Sidhain wrote:
> Points, exact measurements a superhero needs not these things *L*.  Now the question was --do players--? I don't believe so, so I started work.

How about using Hearts & Sould for Redeemers (a PBeM Sidhain runs)? I'm getting a little tired of using Saga (the cards are a pain when using email, and I've accidently lost all my saved emails (bad computer software, bad, bad...)). After all, the best test of a rules system is to use the rules in play!
Andrew Martin

Sidhain

Well using dice is just as big a pain, and I don't know if the others would go for it.