News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[The Committee for the Exploration of Mysteries] Playtesters Needed

Started by Eric J. Boyd, September 28, 2006, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric J. Boyd

The Pitch: You're a group of pulp heroes just returned from an expedition into the unknown sitting with your peers
of the Committee gathered around to hear your report. Brandy in hand, you tell tales of your exploits to
gain the additional acclaim and reputation you need to achieve your hero's secret desire. Think the "The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Munchausen" game mixed with the pulps and some additional mechanical crunch.

I've done a couple in-house playtests and worked the kinks out of my storytelling game of pulp exploration (see here) and I'm ready to see if it can hold up in outside playtest. The game can be played in a single 3-5 hour session or in more depth over 2-3 sessions depending upon your preference. It's zero-prep, GM-less, and gives you the potential to achieve full pulp awesomeness.

If you're interested in taking a look, please drop me a PM or an email. As an extra enticement, if you run a playtest of The Committee and report back to me privately or via the Playtesting forum, then I'll get my group to run a playtest of similar length for your game if you've got one.