News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Who's gonna be at some Cons this summer?

Started by Jake Norwood, May 18, 2002, 01:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

I'm going to be at Origins and GenCon, as well as some smaller Con down in Phoenix at the end of July...any chance I'll get to see some of you all? It'd be fun, and I could probably use the good word-of-mouth press.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Lance D. Allen

I'm gonna try to get to whatever con it is here in Phoenix, as I've mentioned to you. As for others, they're out of my range for now, unfortunately.

As for word-of-mouth press, I've been doing my best to sell my friends on RoS since I picked up the book. One in my gaming group has the book, but appears to have differing hours of availability than I, more's the pity. All the same, I ought to have some semi-experienced RoS players by that Con...

Um, exactly when is it?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Jürgen Mayer

Jürgen Mayer
Disaster Machine Productions
http://disastermachine.com

Valamir

I'll be at both Origins and Gen Con, Jake (no way am I going to Phoenix in July...)

I'm actually looking forward to sitting in on a demo with you.  Without anyone to play with, I'm having trouble visualizing combat going as smoothly in paper form as it does on the combat simulator.