News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dreamation roll call

Started by Joshua A.C. Newman, December 20, 2006, 06:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua A.C. Newman

Hey, who all is going to be at Dreamation from this mob?

I'll be there with Vincent Baker and Emily Care Boss with plans for great fun and enjoyments!
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

Judd

I will be there with a ton of Ithaca gamers.

Jeff, Bob, Bret, Storn, J.J. and maybe Jim all come to mind on my first pass.

Should be a fun weekend.

Ben Lehman

I'll be there, as is my wont.

yrs--
--Ben

Kevin Allen Jr

I'll be there protecting my home turf.
Primitive: a game of savage adventure in the prehistoric world

Bill_White

Hey -- I'll be there, along with assorted members of the Ganakagok Ganakagang. -- Bill

Russell Collins

Jenn and I will attend, as will my latest draft of Contract Work. If you're not running a game and would like to shoot someone, please stop by; Friday at 8
My homeworld was incinerated by orbital bombardment and all I got was this lousy parasite.

Russell Collins
Composer, sound designer, gamer, dumpling enthusiast.

Valamir

Awesome.  I will be attending my very first Dreamation this year.  I'll be getting in Wednesday around dinner time.  I have nothing scheduled, nothing planned, nothing prepared.  Just showing up to hang out, have a good time, and pitch in where desired.

iago

I'll be there, Rob will be there; we may drag along another friend, maybe two.

Robert Bohl

This Rob will be there too, running 2 PTA sessions: Thursday at 8 pm and Friday at 2 pm.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

Andrew Morris

I'll be there, running games in practically every slot I'll be at the con, which means I won't be playing Ganakagok. Damn my sense of duty to the community.
Download: Unistat

TonyLB

I'll be there but, due to family birthday conflicts, only for the weekend part.  Alas!  Choosing the greater of two really good things is not as much fun as it sounds.
Just published: Capes
New Project:  Misery Bubblegum

Joshua A.C. Newman

Tony, can you delegate your duties to others so we can get the IGX booth set up properly? Or is this being dealt with by others already?

Ron Edwards

Hi guys,

Let's take all the social and other "who's going" coordinating to someone's email.

Best, Ron

iago

Quote from: Ron Edwards on December 24, 2006, 03:40:47 PM
Let's take all the social and other "who's going" coordinating to someone's email.

Sounds like these sorts of things are better suited for Story Games, then.  I can't imagine someone's email is a good place to do it, since it's not public.

Joshua A.C. Newman

Well, I'm a little bit at a loss here. Because I don't just want to know who's going. I want to know what designers with games to sell are going to be there. I mean, it's fun to know who's going to be at the con, but I didn't come here to hang out. I want to know who else is working the booth. I'm not taking that to Story Games.