News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Dreamation 2007 Booth

Started by Brennan Taylor, December 29, 2006, 07:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brennan Taylor

Tony can't coordinate this year, so I am belatedly stepping to the plate. Please indicate if you are available and willing to work the IGX booth at the con. I'm running a lot of games, as well as bringing my 9-year-old daughter along, so I will need lots of assistance.

The booth will be going up Friday morning and run through Sunday. Once everyone chimes in with availability, I will post a schedule.

iago

Quote from: Brennan Taylor on December 29, 2006, 07:46:47 PM
Tony can't coordinate this year, so I am belatedly stepping to the plate. Please indicate if you are available and willing to work the IGX booth at the con. I'm running a lot of games, as well as bringing my 9-year-old daughter along, so I will need lots of assistance.

The booth will be going up Friday morning and run through Sunday. Once everyone chimes in with availability, I will post a schedule.

I'm willing, certainly, but I haven't entirely scoped out when I'm playing and when I'm not.  I'd bet Rob could pitch in too, though I doubt he's aware of this thread.  I'll point him at it.

Rob Donoghue

I'm game.  I'll throw details shortly.

-Rob D.
Rob Donoghue
<B>Fate</B> -
www.faterpg.com

Joshua A.C. Newman

I'm totally onboard. Tell me what to do.

We'll be showing up Friday around 1, I'm running Shock: at 2 (cutting it a little close, aren't we? Yes, we are.), then again at 8 on Saturday.

I want to play some other stuff, too, of course, but I'll work that around booth responsibilities.
the glyphpress's games are Shock: Social Science Fiction and Under the Bed.

I design books like Dogs in the Vineyard and The Mountain Witch.

Robert Bohl

I'm not selling anything, but if you have a hole you need filled, please let me know.
Game:
Misspent Youth: Ocean's 11 + Avatar: The Last Airbender + Snow Crash
Shows:
Oo! Let's Make a Game!: Joshua A.C. Newman and I make a transhumanist RPG

Andrew Morris

If you want the booth running on Thursday, I'll pitch in to set up, sell, and break down, even if I have to do it by myself. Thursday is the only free time I have at the convention. I live in Jersey, so getting the stock shouldn't be all that hard.
Download: Unistat

Nathan P.

I will be there on Thursday. I can aid with  booth setting up and staffing then or on Friday morning, whichever it ends up being (if there's a possibility of getting it set up on Thursday evening stock-wise, I think it would be worth pursuing). I'm available to staff anytime I'm not running a game. IOW, I am not available to staff Thursday 8-12; Friday 8-12; Saturday 9-1 and 8-12. 
Nathan P.
--
Find Annalise
---
My Games | ndp design
Also | carry. a game about war.
I think Design Matters

Judd

I will be there on Friday afternoon and should be available on:

Saturday afternoon and morning is looking good for me.  I am up late the night before but I could drag-ass out of bed if I have to be.

Judd

Quote from: Paka on December 30, 2006, 07:54:18 AM
I will be there on Friday afternoon and should be available on:

Saturday afternoon and morning is looking good for me.  I am up late the night before but I could drag-ass out of bed if I have to be.

I have a game to run Saturday at 2 but I am more than happy to take time before that.

Bill_White

I'll be around Fri afternoon through Sunday morning.  Sign me up.

Brennan Taylor

OK, I need people to volunteer for specific times. I was thinking we'd have the booth open from 8:00 or 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. I'm running games Friday afternoon and all day Saturday, so those times absolutely must be covered.

Let me know if you can do a two-hour or four-hour block at the following times (I'll be taking some myself):

Friday   8:00-10:00
   10:00-12:00
   12:00-2:00
   2:00-4:00
   4:00-6:00
   6:00-8:00
Saturday   8:00-10:00
   4:00-6:00
   6:00-8:00
Sunday   8:00-10:00

Judd

Give me Saturday from 8 to noon.

iago

I can do Friday 10-noon easily, with maybe a "fuzz factor" on the hours around that.  Earlier, if I get up & get breakfast early enough, and later, if I can bribe someone to bring me lunch. :)

Brennan Taylor

Quote from: iago on January 04, 2007, 03:44:10 AM
I can do Friday 10-noon easily, with maybe a "fuzz factor" on the hours around that.  Earlier, if I get up & get breakfast early enough, and later, if I can bribe someone to bring me lunch. :)

I'm sure lunch can be arranged. The convention staff actually bring lunch around to folks who are stuck behind booths or are running games at noon, at least they have in the past.

Critical times left to fill:

Friday: 2:00-6:00
Saturday: 12:00-6:00
Sunday: 10:00-2:00

Bret Gillan