News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Forge Midwest] First follow-up! (split)

Started by Willow, March 21, 2010, 06:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Donations for rooms covered about 60% of the room costs- several people not having cash, but wanting to donate.  If you're one of those people, you can paypal it to me at (willow@willowpalecek.com).  If we hit the target (or close enough), I'll let you know to hold off until next year.

Willow

Here's some photos

edited to try to fix link - RE

TJ

And because we forgot to do it with video, everyone should tweet to #1coolthingIsawatFWM

buzz

Tweeted.

Great gaming with Clyde, Nat, Mike, Matt, Jen, Kevin, Dave, Dan, Willow, Abram, Brendan, and Len!

I'm gonna try and wake up earlier in the day next time, though.
A.k.a., Mark Delsing

Nev the Deranged

Good times, kids! Thanks, and let's do it again real soon.

And by real soon I mean next year.

reaction

Shit. Who's missing a copy of Dogs?

[xposted where-ever I could.]

Nev the Deranged

Nev the Deranged

Yep. Looks like mine's missing. Were there any identifying marks or loose pages tucked in it that would confirm? (I don't remember if there were, I haven't read it in years, but if there were it might trigger my memory).

pseudoidiot

Just wanted to say I greatly enjoyed my first ever Forge Midwest. Met a lot of great new people and had a wonderful time. Definitely can't wait for this time next year.

-Jeremiah
-Jeremiah

reaction

It's yours. You're the only one that has said that they're missing it. Do you want me to ship it or do you want me to bring it to Gencon? There are no real identifying marks or papers. It's a first edition copy.

Larry L.

Could someone who played in Sunday morning's Freemarket game do an Actual Play post? Pretty pleeeease?

I was rather impressed by the Burning Wheel Army, which descended from cities all over the midwest in matching hoodies. (Oddly, I don't think any BW got played.)