News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

octaNe screen-ready version

Started by Jared A. Sorensen, August 16, 2002, 01:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

The screen version of octaNe has just been made available.

And thanx to Clinton Nixon at http://www.anvilwerks.com, octaNe may be downloaded by paying customers! No more bouncing emails!

Yaaay!

While yer at Anvilwerks, check out Paladin and Urge, as well as several other games (and a few in development like the much-anticipated Donjon!).

Be on the look-out for a new octaNe site this weekend (?).

Rock!

- Jared

BTW, I'm going to send off the email addresses of people who've already received the print version so that Clinton can set up Anvilwerks Bookshelf accounts. Once that's done, those people will be able to download either PDF. How cool is that?
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Adam

Quote from: Jared A. Sorensen
BTW, I'm going to send off the email addresses of people who've already received the print version so that Clinton can set up Anvilwerks Bookshelf accounts. Once that's done, those people will be able to download either PDF. How cool is that?
Very cool.

Seth L. Blumberg

Quote from: Jared A. SorensenBTW, I'm going to send off the email addresses of people who've already received the print version so that Clinton can set up Anvilwerks Bookshelf accounts. Once that's done, those people will be able to download either PDF.
Do you mean "people who received the print-order version of the PDF," or "people who purchased the pre-printed version at GenCon"?
the gamer formerly known as Metal Fatigue

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: Seth L. Blumberg
Quote from: Jared A. SorensenBTW, I'm going to send off the email addresses of people who've already received the print version so that Clinton can set up Anvilwerks Bookshelf accounts. Once that's done, those people will be able to download either PDF.
Do you mean "people who received the print-order version of the PDF," or "people who purchased the pre-printed version at GenCon"?

People who bought the game at GenCon may also have the PDF.

Tim Denee

Are you going to put the binding/printing/whatnot instructions up sometime soon? I wanna do it (well, have it done, anyway).

Jared A. Sorensen

Yup. I just need to talk to Matt Snyder and come up with some easy instructions. I hope to get it all set up this weekend.