Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 08, 2022, 02:05:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 83 - most online ever: 565 (October 17, 2020, 02:08:06 PM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zombie / Horror artists sought - with pay!  (Read 3404 times)
unodiablo

« on: September 05, 2002, 01:39:16 PM »

Hey Forgites,

I got plenty of Playtester replies for Dead Meat 2, but I haven't gotten any replies from artists. Rather than bury the post in the new Destroy All Games forum, I thought I'd post here again.

Looking for a few good artists who want to do some gory zombie artwork. Black & white ink drawings, leaning toward a more gruesome modern comic or old EC comic style. I've got $20 per 1/4 page in my budget, and will need @ 10 pieces of various sizes, and I'd like to have all the art by Oct. 15th, 2002. Please reply to me via PM, or at unodiablo@eudoramail.com.

Thanks,
Sean

http://www.geocities.com/unodiablobrew/
Home of 2 Page Action Movie RPG & the freeware version of Dead Meat: Ultima Carneficina Dello Zombi!
Arashi

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2002, 10:05:01 PM »

Hi-

I tried to send email but it got kicked back so I will give you my info here.

Check out my work at

http://arashi_.tripod.com

And contact me at gappa23@yahoo.com if you ar einterested.

Thanks;

Chris
Colin the Riot

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2002, 06:41:08 AM »

Sean,

Your email seems to bounce back for me as well.  Here's the zombie picture we talked about.  

Hope you like it.

As for anyone else that likes it and wants to see more, I did some art for Clinton's Donjon, which you should buy because it's bad ass.  The game that is, not the art.  (Though the art is pretty good, if I don't mind tooting my own horn... which I don't.)

Colin Theriot,
a.k.a. Teh Clawring Crabe
Jared A. Sorensen

Darksided

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2002, 08:37:07 AM »

Bounce bounce bounce...

Colin, that is a cool pic.

I doodle -- mostly cartoon-ish dead-looking guys. Um, maybe I'll put some stuff up on my website.

jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com
unodiablo

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 05:58:14 AM »

OK, try:
unodiablo@destroyallgames.indie-rpgs.com

I did get Colin's mail, but I remember sending an e-mail to Chris and not getting a reply. Dang free e-mail!

Colin, that is a great pic, e-mail reply sent!

Sean

http://www.geocities.com/unodiablobrew/
Home of 2 Page Action Movie RPG & the freeware version of Dead Meat: Ultima Carneficina Dello Zombi!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: