News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Against the Reich! is available for purchase!

Started by Jared A. Sorensen, October 27, 2002, 03:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

"Take this, Nazi scum!"

Paul Elliot's Against the Reich! presents a world of two-fisted action and adventure in the pulp 1930's! Travel the globe and join the fight against Hitler and his evil henchmen. Against the Reich! features 30 thrilling pulp-action Roles, tips and tricks on how to run pulp action stories, spiffy new Playset and Keyword rules and the bonus adventure Playset, "Invasion: Hollow Earth!"

http://www.memento-mori.com/octane/kustom.html
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

WhistlinFiend

Will this show up in my bookshelf on Anvilwerks? Oh yeah...Derry, NH? Nice touch.

-d
Never attribute to malice that which may be readily ascribed to stupidity

Jared A. Sorensen

It's a relatively small download (~630kb) but we're going with the RPG Bookshelf thing for distribution (cuz it's just too handy to have your materials available from any PC).

Lemme and Paul know what you think!

WhistlinFiend

kewl...I only asked because I bought it this morning and it hasn't shown up on my bookshelf yet. I'll stay patient for the time being...

-d
Never attribute to malice that which may be readily ascribed to stupidity

Jared A. Sorensen

Just a heads-up...

Looks like Playset #2 ("Tombs of Terror!") should be out this month or early November. ToT! is a Playset detailing the lands where exotic jungles and arid deserts guard the final resting place of mythical artifacts and long-dead kings -- perfect for the budding archaeologist  or mystic guardian in your group.

ToT! will be free and available from the Kustom Gear of the octaNe website.

- jared