Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 12:00:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 57 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Unsung and Jared  (Read 543 times)
xiombarg

« on: January 08, 2003, 01:08:04 PM »

Okay, in preparation to actually running it in a couple of weeks, I've re-organized and updated Unsung:

http://ivanhoeunbound.com/unsung.html

I've moved some of the sections around so they make more sense, clarified some points, beefed up the number of points you get at chargen, and added the Rule of Jared, inspired by our own Jared Sorensen (it's in the Basic Mechanics section).

love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT
Jared A. Sorensen

Darksided

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 01:22:52 PM »

Quote from: xiombarg
Okay, in preparation to actually running it in a couple of weeks, I've re-organized and updated Unsung:

http://ivanhoeunbound.com/unsung.html

I've moved some of the sections around so they make more sense, clarified some points, beefed up the number of points you get at chargen, and added the Rule of Jared, inspired by our own Jared Sorensen (it's in the Basic Mechanics section).

You should probably change that link as my website is going to be revamped and the "what.html" link might go away.

Also, I'm going to be nice and civil and not consider that a challenge to the copyright of "Me."

Hahaha...I don't get it either.

- J

jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com
xiombarg

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 01:30:07 PM »

Quote from: Jared A. Sorensen

You should probably change that link as my website is going to be revamped and the "what.html" link might go away.
Done.

Also, I'm going to be nice and civil and not consider that a challenge to the copyright of "Me."
I just wanted an excuse to accuse someone of violating the Rule of Jared. :)

love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: