News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Mini-supplement Sales

Started by Clay, August 19, 2001, 03:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay

I have some questions about the mini-supplements.  First, how have sales been?  From what I hear on these forums, at least some people are buying them.  Have sales numbers reached into the dozens yet, or are people still in single-digit sales?

Also, I'm curious about play testing.  Have people tested out their concepts in play?

I ask because I've spent much of the last week pounding away on The Kingdom of the Northern Forest, in hopes of both having it ready to send to Ron, and using it for a group I'm trying to get up locally.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Jared A. Sorensen

Schism's sales are in the double digits, plus I handed out about 30+ printed copies at GenCon. I ran a demo game at the con. It went...well, it went.
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Clinton R. Nixon

I've sold exactly one copy of Urge. Don't let that be a discouragement, though - it's been up less than a week, and Jared's gotten crazy online presence, with three different reviews. I think it'll pick up in the next couple of weeks.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

joshua neff

I know that as soon as I have more money, I'll be ordering both Urge & Electric Ghosts. (I already have Schism.)
--josh

"You can't ignore a rain of toads!"--Mike Holmes

Dav

I've had a lot of sales with Hellbound.  However, I know that 8 of those sales were people who are freaky die-hard Obsidian fans, and they rushed out to buy Hellbound out of loyalty (which I appreciate and love).  I don't know if they are now die-hard Sorcerer fans... but hell, how could they not be?

But yeah, I've topped a dozen.  I actually have had a few orders that came to my PO box rather than PayPal.  I guess a lot of people have a problem with PayPal.  I dunno.

Dav

Valamir

Hey.  Just checking in.  Has anyone who ordered the hardcover pre Gen Con recieved their copy yet?  I'm not sure when it was physically mailed (according to Ron, the "Your order has shipped" email message doesn't actually mean my order shipped).  Nor did they give an indication of shipping time (3-4 weeks, 6-8 weeks, etc).

Soooo I'm just trying to get a feel for others experiences so I can stop racing out to the mailbox every day only to find bills and credit card offers.

Bailywolf

I'll second that.  I ordered my copy about a week before the Big G, and it hasn't arived yet.

any word?

Ron Edwards

I decided to post a general reply as a thread of its own.

RE

[ This Message was edited by: Ron Edwards on 2001-08-20 13:18 ]