Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 16, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 172 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Question for Jake Norwood  (Read 800 times)
BOAZ
« on: May 22, 2003, 06:57:08 AM »

Hi Jake,
My wife bought me the RoS Rule Book trough you website and paid with pay pal.
She got the receipt from pay pal but no confermation from driftwood publishing. We don't know if you received the order or you shipped it already. I tried to email the contact adress through your site, but my mail got returned. My credit card has been billed already so i like to know what the status of my order is.
I apologize to use this forum for this but i had no other means to contact you.

Thank You
Jake Norwood

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 11:00:10 AM »

BOAZ-

If you card has cleared I assume that the book is being shipped. If I know who spefically you are I can check, but your handle doesn't help, you know. ;-)

Also, I've gotten several reports of bounced emails to my various addresses. I've tried sending test messages to myself from different accounts to different accounts and I've encountered no problems. I would ask, therefore, that anyone who gets a message to me bounced back forward the message and the intended address to my PM account here on the Forge.

Jake

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 12:45:21 PM »

Jake,

I suspect part of the problem is that in a couple of places on the webpage, the email link still points to the old .com address (such as the seneschal address at the very bottom of the main page).

Brian.

Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: