News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

GenCon: Parasite Games After Hours

Started by Matt Wilson, July 17, 2003, 11:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Hey Matt,

I am planning to run My LIfe with Master on Friday night for anyone interested.

Very cool. For those who don't know, Matt Gwinn was a player in the multi-session playtest I ran last fall, which produced many of the fine examples of play that appear within the game text.

Matt, you're planning to do Master creation and everything? Are you wanting a commitment from people in advance, or play-it-by-ear on Friday night?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Matt Wilson

Quote from: Matt GwinnI am planning to run My LIfe with Master on Friday night for anyone interested.

,Matt Gwinn

Hey, can you arrange to do that before or after the Parasite stuff, so's I can get in on it? I'm pretty intrigued by MLwM.

Matt Gwinn

I plan to do Master creation at the con.  I think the game plays better when the players participate in master creation.

As far as when we will play...I'm flexible and will likely stay up really late gaming this year.  When will the other Friday night games start? I'm open for a Wednesday or Thursday night option as well.

,Matt Gwinn
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

Jeffrey Miller

Quote from: Paul CzegeHey Jeff,
My girlfriend Danielle is an accomplished gamer, who's run Wuthering Heights, and played The Pool, SOAP, and Sorcerer, to name just a few. Do you have room in the game for her as well?

As long as people are wanting to play, I'll be running games. :)

-j-