News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

profiling, fall 2003

Started by Paul Czege, October 03, 2003, 01:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Neill

Most Recent: Inspectres, Universalis, The End (d20)

Most Enjoyed: Sorcerer, Riddle of Steel, Judge Dredd (GW version)

Most Want to Play: Stormbringer (BRP), Dust Devils, The Questing Beast

Alan.

xiombarg

What are the last three role-playing games that you actually, really played?

D&D 3.5 (Scarred Lands setting), Unsung, Cradle

What three role-playing games, out of all the ones you've ever played, have you enjoyed the most?

Changeling, Amber Diceless, In Nomine

What three role-playing games that you have not played would you most like to try at the moment?

Orbit, Sorcerer, The Riddle of Steel

--Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Ian Cooper

QuoteWhat are the last three role-playing games that you actually, really played?

HeroQuest, Pendragon, Call of Cthulhu

What three role-playing games, out of all the ones you've ever played, have you enjoyed the most?

HeroQuest, Call of Cthulhu, Pendragon

What three role-playing games that you have not played would you most like to try at the moment?

Dying Earth, Fvlminata, Orkworld

Paul's Girl

Last Three:
Epics (currently), Purgatory, Nicotine Girls

Best Three:
The Pool, My Life with Master (first time), Sorcerer

Wanted Three:
InSpectres, Torchbearer, and my first game idea: Switch!
A haiku inspired by Gen Con 2002:

Oh, Great Bowl of dice
Unearth the die of my dreams
Wicked 12 sider

-D

lumpley

Played: Ars Magica thingy, Universalis, Robin Hood thingy (in draft).

Dug: Ars Magica thingy, Talislanta, Cyberpunk 1st.

Wanna: Toward One, 1001 Nights (in draft), Quiet (in draft).

-Vincent

elgorade

Played: D&D (3.0 switching to 3.5 now) Ars Magica SAS

Enjoyed:  Runequest, Champions,  Rolemaster

Desired: HeroQuest, Riddle of Steel, Ars Magica (with someone else running the game)

bluegargantua

1.)  Nobilis
 2.)  Dungeons and Dragons
 3.)  Wushu

1.)  Nobilis
 2.)  Amber
 3.)  Dungeons and Dragons

1.)  HeroQuest
 2.)  Donjon
 3.)  Kill Puppies for Satan

Hrm...not much has changed since last time...
Tom
The Three Stooges ran better black ops.

Don't laugh, Larry would strike unseen from the shadows and Curly...well, Curly once toppled a dictatorship with the key from a Sardine tin.

drozdal

Burning Wheel, Gemini, Krysztaly Czasu (homebrew variant)

Burning Wheel, Ars Magica, Gemini

Sorcerer, Bloodlust, Harn

Notes:
Krysztaly czasu - polish high/heroic fantasy with way to complicated rules
Bloodlust - french one - that one who was dropped as "old" Hoghshed went down :(

Drozdal

Dave Versace

Most Recent:

D&D3E
  T'sai (a friend's low fantasy homebrew)
  Delta Green

Most Enjoyed:  (without checking, why do I suspect that this list in no way resembles the one I submitted last time?)

TORG
  Earthdawn
  Ars Magica

Most Want to Play:

HeroQuest
  Adventure!
  InSpectres
Dave Versace
dave@otherleg.com
"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavour text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian, KoDT

iago

D&D3E
      Amber
      Exalted[/list:u]
        Amber[/list:u]
          My Life With Master
          Paladin
          Donjon[/list:u][/list:u]

MongoosePaul

Star Wars d20, Roman forthcoming thing i'm developing, Conan: The Roleplaying Game (All as GM)

Exalted, Riddle of Steel, Ars Magica

Burning Wheel, My Life with Master, Heroquest (got but not played)
Paul Tucker

erithromycin

Actual Played:

Homebrew Vampire LARP, Werewolf: The Wild West, Mongoose game still under NDA.

Enjoyed Most:

Cyberpunk, Sorceror, Homebrew Vampire LARP.

Want To Play:

SLA Industries, Octane, whatever Vampire game comes after the end of the World of Darkness.

Edit: My name is Drew. Oops.
my name is drew

"I wouldn't be satisfied with a roleplaying  session if I wasn't turned into a turkey or something" - A

GB Steve

Actual Played:
My Life with Master (trad setting in which I played Krankschaft the clockwork minion who died by the Master's hand as he was crushed in Krankschaft's gears)
Very lite GURPS Mythic Age (quasi Greek-Sumerian thing in which I play Coryx a brutish soldier)
Diceless GURPS Hellboy (I ran this, a tale of Garden Force live at Highgrove and teenage witches).

Enjoyed Most:
My Life with Master! It sure brushes the cobwebs away and makes everything fresh again. I plan to use it to clean the palate every so often.
RQ 3 Mythic Europe: as Vikings we raged across the North, travelled to Byzantium and met our doom amonst the pyramids.
Call of Cthulhu Delta Green: 4 agents on a claustrophobic stake out in the projects
Want To Play:
octaNe: coming to a SteveCon near you soon.
Sorcerer: you lot keep going on about it, so it must be good!
Recht und Links: I'll have to finish writing it first.

jeffd

Does running a game count?  If so Fading Suns, Werewolf, and Star Wars.  If not, Werewolf, Star Wars, and uhhh.....  single session of a Vampire LARP (didn't much like it).

The Werewolf Game was awesome... it's not a typical Forge game but the guy running it had a great grasp of what Werewolf was about (savage horror) and beat the three players over the head with it.  Thoroughly enjoyable experience.  I also was in a great Vampire game that was once again made by the GM.  Ummm.... #3 would be a Beyond the Supernatural game I was in years and years ago.  The GM was pretty bad, but the players had a great dynamic that made it a great experience.

Sorcerer, Riddle of Steel, and My Life With Master.

Silent Tamatama

Last played:

Epics, Purgatory, My Life with Master

Most enjoyed:

Theatrix, My Life with Master, Wyrd

Haven't tried but want to the most:

Universalis, The Valedictorian's Death, Charnel Gods (Sorcerer supplement)
Tom