News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

E-fed, Kayfabe, combining the two!

Started by mf_v1, January 24, 2004, 11:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mf_v1

Hey Matt, havnig decided exactly how kayfabe is gonna get played with my group, by using a dedicated site, we've discussed opening it for others to join as an E-Fed.

Mostly I wanted to check that this is fine with you, as author, before we go ahead with it.  While we won't be using any of your written material as such, we would be using and explaining a bit of your system.
You'll be credited throughout and I'll plug the book:)  If that helps!
"Well, I'll be damned!"

Matt Gwinn

I don't have a problem with it as long I'm credited properly and it's clear that the fed is based on the rules for my game.  Keep me posted on how things progress.

There's already an e-fed that uses Kayfabe.  I don't think it's gone very far due to lack of players, but I think the guy is still interested in running it.  Maybe you can work something out with the guy.  The fed is called Emerald Coast Wrestling Association and can be found at

http://www.the16thparallel.com/ecwa/

,Matt
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

mf_v1

You'll get full credit, no problem.

I've visited the Emerald Coast site myself, and it seems interesting, but you're right in that it also seems unactive.  Mostly this site is for myself and my own gaming group, given it'll help with distance and game-time limits.  I just figured if others wanted to play, that'd be cool and give us more variety.

I'll post some details later, when I've got some time.
"Well, I'll be damned!"