News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Nine Worlds Skype game audio downloads

Started by Matt Snyder, March 12, 2006, 11:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivan23

Heh. I had actually *asked* in my original draft if you'd edited the material, but figured that might be rude. Now I feel better about my own attempts at play-by-phone.

hive_mind

Figured it was time to nag some more and see when the next audio download will be available.
Keith

hive_mind

Keith

Iskander

Keith - your last two posts book-ended Gen Con, frequently the busiest time of an attending game designer's year... give Matt a break, man!
Winning gives birth to hostility.
Losing, one lies down in pain.
The calmed lie down with ease,
having set winning & losing aside.

- Samyutta Nikaya III, 14

hive_mind

Oh, was it this weekend???  :>)

Hehe, in retrospect you're right.  I'm so busy with school and work that I miss those things sometimes.  I just post when I get a chance to come up for air.  I just think the number of good actual play audios is pretty limited right now and I'd love to see Matt take advantage of the format a bit before everyone else is doing it.
Keith

Matt Snyder

No sweat. It's a good reminder. I have been busy. But, I'll aim to get at least one of the audios up this week. I'm awaiting some new software upgrades as well, so I can revamp the CC site.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Matt Snyder

There is a new audio file available for download:

Download session 2, part 2 (13 MB mp3 file)

You can also refer to the original post in this thread for previous shows (and, it's updated to include this new one).

(EDIT: Link corrected!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Yokiboy

hive_mind

Thanks for getting this up!  As always, I'm looking forward to the next session.

By the way I thought I'd let you know that these audio clips have attrracted a couple of local players to the game who otherwise might have passed on it.  I'm going to try and capitalize on their interest in the near future. If I can ever get my research project and finals done with anyway.
Keith