News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Bob Goat Videos

Started by Keith Senkowski, September 18, 2006, 10:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Senkowski

The Game Design video library has begun.  I'll post here with any updates over time.  The first videos are up with more coming later today.  Hope you find them useful.

Inside the Game Designer's Studio: Robin D. Laws
Links to all five parts of the interview between Paul Tevis and Robin D. Laws can be found here.

Conspiracy of Shadows: Revised Edition
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.
~ Paul Tevis, Have Games, Will Travel

Keith Senkowski

Do-It-Yourself Game Designer Seminars: Ron and Vincent
Links to all seven parts of the talk with Ron Edwards and Vincent Baker can be found here.
Everything about the game, from the mechanics, to the artwork, to the layout just screams creepy, creepy, creepy at me. I love it.

Yokiboy

Hello Keith,

What you've posted so far has been great. Any updates on when we can expect more videos?

TTFN,

Yoki

Keith Senkowski

Hey Yoki,

Next week.  I've been tredding water with work (project after project after fucking project) and was then out of town for ten days.  But I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel and should have the next set of videos up next week.

Keith

Nev the Deranged

Really been enjoying these vids, even on my crappy dialup connection. Thanks!

Andrew Morris

I haven't been able to get to these videos, despite multiple attempts over the past several days. I keep getting a timeout error. Anyone else having this problem?
Download: Unistat

Keith Senkowski

Andrew,

You still having issues?  I was able to get them to run fine.

Keith

Andrew Morris

Download: Unistat

Jiri Petru

Hi Keith,

the videos are amazing. I'm really looking forward for the remaining ones and especially the MLwM session. Any idea of when there could be an update?

Thanks a lot,

Jiri

Vasco Brown

Seems the link to the video page instead redirects to the main page. Any chance these could be made available again?

YouTube perhaps?
Formerly known as Karasu.

Keith Senkowski

You can get them all here:

http://www.bobgoat.com/games/video.php

I moved the link during a redesign.